Monday 8 February 2016

Monday's Freebie

Hi friends,

A new week and a new freebie.

This image will only be available for 1 day.

There will be a prize draw on Sunday (Valentine's day) for the person that comments on all of the freebies.  I will draw a profile picture of the winner.

Please let me know that you are enjoying these freebies by leaving a comment.

Image has been removed!

For the full set please click on the Etsy or TPT link.


Have a great day and remember to visit tomorrow for the next freebie.

Hugs,
Michelle



7 comments:

  1. Enjoying them--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats! This is adorable and so is your digital set! Yes, I definitely enjoy your freebies! Sorry I haven't been here lately - I'll take a look back to see what I've missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Love the felines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete